- Yoga Passports collects personal information only to the extent necessary to provide services and is not reused for any other purpose.
- While no system is 100% secure, strong measures have been put in place that aim to ensure personal data are kept up-to-date and processed securely.
- Only under certain conditions may information be disclosed to third parties, (such as anti-fraud investigators, the courts or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for those lawful, specific purposes.
- Yoga Passports has no interest in divulging personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Users of the website have the right to access their personal information, to have it corrected and the right to complain if they believe their data protection rights have been breached.
- Personal information is not kept for longer than necessary to provide services
- Aggregated and anonymized data may be kept for longer periods for historical, statistical or research purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Cookies are small text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalised experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
When you visit, this website may collect data such as your IP address, the page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
We do not keep the browser history of your visit for any longer than 13 months. This information is then permanently deleted.
The collection, aggregation and anonymising operations are performed in a professionally managed and secured data centre.
We may use social media to present content about this website.
Cookies are not set by our display of social media buttons to connect to those services when our website pages are loaded on your computer (or other devices) or from components from those services embedded in our web pages.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to share on of our pages on Facebook, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Facebook cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept cookies from Twitter; and the same applies for all other platforms like LinkedIn. If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
Providing a public search index and self-certification for yoga practitioners
Which kinds of personal data does Yoga Passports process?
Personal data submitted by yoga practitioners includes names, contact details as well as occupational details.
Who may receive my personal data?
Within the public search facility, only some personal data is accessible to the public. Your data may be transferred to third parties, including national supervisory authorities, only where necessary to ensure the appropriate investigation or follow up of a grievance or complaint.
What are my rights?
You are entitled to access the personal data ths website holds about you and to have them rectified where necessary. In most cases, you also have the right to have your data blocked or erased and discontinued from processing simply by cancelling your account at any time.
How long does this website keep my data?
We do not keep your personal data after you have cancelled your account, but this is without prejudice to possible longer conservation for the purpose of ongoing legal proceedings linked to a complaint.
Who can I contact?
The controller for this processing operation is YUJ C.I.C:
Data controler registration number: ZA131105
Address: 5 Florence Cottages, Manor Road, Lower Moor, Pershore WR10 2NZ
Other names: YUJ.IT