YOGA PASSPORTS offers self-certification for yoga practitioners to try to improve public access to the occupational status of yoga practitioners in line with new data protection law.
It is run for the public's benefit but also aims to improve practitioner's working lives and reduce the administration overhead for training providers.
We do not guarantee that the website will work as expected in all circumstances and on all devices. We do not guarantee the information provided is 100% true or accurate. We do not approve or accredit the quality of individual practitioners or the training they may have received. We do not have any official powers to enforce compliance and access to the platform at all times is not guaranteed. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss or use of information.
If you experience any unexpected results while using the website please do let us know so we can look into it.
Comments about improving the service can be sent via our contact form.
All material on YOGA PASSPORTS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
YOGA PASSPORTS will not revoke these freedoms as long as you follow these terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if any changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests Yoga Passports endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as this.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.