This page lists the cookies that this website uses and describes their purpose.
Cookies enable the website to track the following information about visitors. We use this information to prepare aggregated, anonymous statistics reports of visitor activity:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution of user's device
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked (Outlink)
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the visitor: Page speed)
- Main language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, …) operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header)
- Language of the visited page
- Site Search
Only this website can read this data, it does not use external parties. The data collected cannot be used to identify a particular visitor. It will not be shared with any other organisation for marketing, market research or commercial purposes and have an expiration date of 100 days after which they are automatically removed from the user's device.
Do not track preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms. Do not track options are available in a number of browsers including:
Our server automatically deletes visitors' logs after 13 months.
Specific questions about the storage and use of data can be sent to us via our contact form